Recipe by Queen of Harts
from my aunt's kitchen. Just another variation on spinach artichoke dip. This one's nice and cheesy!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and blotted dry
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup artichoke, not marinated, drained & chopped
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, reserving ¼ cup of the mozzarella.
- Spread in a greased, shallow baking dish. Sprinkle reserved cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita wedges, pita chips, veggies….