This is a recipe from my Aunt Joyce that she used to serve at family gatherings and parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooked sausage with velveeta and salsa in large microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until cheese is melted and dip is smooth and creamy. Consistency will be thicker than most cheese dips due to the sausage.
- 3May also be heated on stove top in medium saucepan over medium heat until cheese is melted.Also may be held in small crock pot on low setting for 2 hours.
- 4Serve in a bowl with tortilla chips. May also be spooned onto melba rounds or crackers and served as an appetizer or horderves.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Joyce’s Cheese Sausage Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.5
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.2 mg
- Sodium 2672.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g