8 hrs 5 mins
Nat Da Brat's Note:
Wonderful frozen treat that everyone loves. Very colorful and great for the holidays and extremely easy to make. Cooktime is long due to freezing time, as this actually just takes minutes to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, pineapple and 7-UP.
- 2In a smaller bowl mix peaches, cherries and sugar.
- 3Pour contents of 2nd bowl into 1st bowl.
- 4Put in freezer until halfway frozen (about an hour).
- 5Remove the coolwhip from freezer (to partially thaw).
- 6After the hour or so, remove the mixture from freezer and fold in the cool whip and marshmallows.
- 7Put back in freezer until frozen.
- 8My aunt makes this in a bundt pan, but I just use round bottom tupperwares so that when I remove it and serve, it looks like a little igloo.
- 9To remove easily from tupperware or bundt pan, surround with a hot wet cloth for a moment, it will slide out easily.
- 10Slice to make a beautiful, colorful, tasty treat.
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Jocelyne's Igloo
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g