1 hr 15 mins
This recipe has been a family favorite for many, MANY years. My aunt "borrowed" it from the lunch counter she was working at the time. Simple and very good. Cook time = chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup sugar until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Dissolve 4 oz jello (1 - 3 oz pkg + 2 T from another), in 10 oz boiling water.
- 3Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla and add to jello.
- 4Fold in 1 can of whipped evaporated milk. *Pet (brand) milk whips the best. Have milk, bowl and beaters chilled before whipping.
- 5Spread over crust and chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Joan's No Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 202.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g