Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
She has made this for our family since I was a Child, it's better than the store bought.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk, do not add if you like it thick (optional)
- Mix all ingredients until creamy and refrigerate until chilled.
- This is also good on hamburgers, like a Big Mac.
I added a couple splashes of hot sauce and a pinch or two of garlic powder and black pepper...excellent!!