1/2 Photos of Aunt Jenny's Slow Cooker Meatballs
10 hrs 30 mins
James Craig's Note:
This is an adaptation of a recipe created by the Johnson Family on the Baptist Church web site. Serving size is 3 meatballs with 2 tablespoons sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients (ground beef through onion).
- 2In a large bowl; shape mixture into 30 1& 1/2" meatballs.
- 3Combine ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice and sauces in an electric slow cooker; gently stir in meatballs.
- 4Cover with lid; cook on low setting 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Jenny's Slow Cooker Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 705.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 17.7 g