- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onions
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients (ground beef through onion).
- In a large bowl; shape mixture into 30 1& 1/2" meatballs.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice and sauces in an electric slow cooker; gently stir in meatballs.
- Cover with lid; cook on low setting 8-10 hours.