These chops are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy golden brown on the outside and so flavorful!! Serve with fried potato wedges for a delicious "finger-food" dinner or with mashed red-skinned potatoes, sweet corn and green beans for a bigger meal! We also sprinkle Frank's Redhot on these chops when gobbling them up!! Finger-lickin' good! :D
- 7 boneless pork loin chops (cut 1-inch thick)
- 158.51 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml flour
- 9.90 ml salt
- 4.88 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 3.30 ml garlic powder (your preference) or 3.30 ml garlic salt (your preference)
- 6.55 ml pepper
- 6.55 ml Italian herb seasoning
- 3.30 ml Adolph's meat tenderizer
- 3.30 ml Accent seasoning
- 0.83 ml Hungarian paprika
- 0.16 ml ground cayenne pepper
- vegetable oil (fill deep fryer)
- 1. Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- 2. Whisk together egg and milk.
- 3. In large bowl combine flour, salt, Lawry's, Garlic powder, pepper, Italian Herb Seasoning, meat tenderizer, Accent, Hungarian paprika and ground Cayenne pepper. Stir until mixed well.
- 4. Pound out pork chops with meat tenderizing hammer on both sides and cut in half along the width so that you have 20 halves.
- 5. Place half of the halves in the egg/milk mixture and let sit for 2 - 5 minutes.
- 6. Coat each piece well with flour mixture until completely covered and gently shake off excess.
- 7. Deep-fry chops, 5-8 pieces at a time (depending on the size of your fryer) for 4 - 5 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Allow chops that are waiting to be fried to soak in the milk/egg mixture until ready to coat with flour.
- 8. Drain well. Repeat process for remaining chops until all are fried and serve!
- Note: Frank's Redhot sauce is an awesome flavor if sprinkled on top before eating!