Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received an email this morning from RecipeRobot.com and these are two of the recipes that were featured.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
TO USE THE MIX (use 1 3/4 cups pancake mix from above)
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces 7-Up soda, soda
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- THE MIX: In an 8-cup container, stir together flour, Bisquick, sugar and creamer. Cover tightly. Refrigerate mix to use within 3 months.
- Makes 7 cups of mix.
- TO USE: Into blender, put egg, 7-up and prepared pancake mix. Blend at high speed until smooth, 1 minute. Allow 1/3 cup batter for each 6" pancake.
- THE SYRUP: Combine the first four ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally, until the mixture comes to a full boil. Let it boil for 7 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the syrup cool for 15 minutes. Add the maple flavoring and stir. When completely cool, transfer the syrup to a covered plastic or glass container.
- SYRUP VARIATION: For syrup with a butter flavor, just add 3 tablespoons of butter to the mixture before heating. For a lighter syrup, use a sugar substitute instead of the regular sugar.