Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a lifelong friend's aunt. Every flavor blends very nicely and is a hit everywhere I take it. It has recently been named my "Awesome Cheeseball".
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- rhoka blue cheese, 1 jar
- old English cheese, 1 jar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion juice
- 1 dash pepper
- fresh parsley
- chopped pecans
- Mix first 6 ingredients and shape into a ball.
- Chill for about 30 minutes or so.
- Cover with parsely and pecans.
- Serve with crackers.
I had to update my review because this has become my new favorite cheeseball. I sub onion powder for the onion juice (just because I never have onion juice). This is a big recipe and I usually make it into two balls so that I can keep one in the refrigerator to bring out later if I need it. You can also make it a day or so ahead - in fact it just keeps getting better.
The best cheeseball I've had! Thanks.