Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have never liked cranberry sauce until I tried my Aunt's this Thanksgiving. It is so good that it will be a regular at all my holiday dinners. I'm posting here so I don't lose it :) The description is... as good as a dessert and very easy to make. You can use whatever nuts you prefer. My Aunt used pecans but I used walnuts.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce, with Whole Berries
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (small box)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (small can)
- 1⁄8 cup celery, chopped fine (to 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (or add more nuts if you like) or 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped medium to small (or add more nuts if you like)
- Drain pineapple juice into a small sauce pan; heat until hot.
- Add raspberry jello; still until dissolved.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into serving dish.
- Cover and chill.