1/2 Photos of Aunt Jane's Eggplant Fingers
1 hr 5 mins
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by my Aunt Jane.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel eggplants and cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- 2Heat oil in deep fat fryer to 375 degrees.
- 3Dip eggplant strips into milk, then flour. Then dip into milk again and finally into bread crumbs.
- 4Fry about 12 at a time for 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- 5Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Jane's Eggplant Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (1916 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g