Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by my Aunt Jane.
- Peel eggplants and cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat oil in deep fat fryer to 375 degrees.
- Dip eggplant strips into milk, then flour. Then dip into milk again and finally into bread crumbs.
- Fry about 12 at a time for 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.