Recipe by SilentCricket
Looking for something for lunch, an easy supper, or a weekend snack?! Maybe you should try this recipe I got from my aunt! (If you shudder at the thought of SPAM, maybe you could used some other kind of meat...)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can Spam
- 1⁄4 green pepper
- 1⁄4 medium onion
- enough mayonnaise, to moisten
- grated parmesan cheese
- hamburger bun (amount depends on how many servings you need)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first four (4) ingredients in food processor.
- Process till finely chopped.
- Add enough mayonnaise to moisten mixture to your preference.
- Spread mixture on halves of split hamburger buns.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until bubbly and golden brown.
- **Recipemay be doubled if necessary.