1/1 Photo of Aunt Ira's Peanut Brittle
This was made at least twice a week by a lady who lived to 101.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil.
- 2Add peanuts and butter and cook til brittle.
- 3Add vanilla, salt and baking soda and quickly stir.
- 4Pour in buttered pan and shake to spread.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Ira's Peanut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 594.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g