Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These were in my Aunt Helen's recipe box - she kept this recipe closely guarded as her special rum ball recipe. My mom always looked forward to these every Christmas!
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, 10x
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add syrup and rum.
- Shape into 3/4 inch balls and roll in additional powdered sugar.
So easy, So addictive! I used graham cracker crumbs and pecans. I scaled it down to 1 dozen just to try for myself and Buddha. We will definitely be making these at our next gathering/party. Thanks Aunt Helen!, and Thanks Gatorbek for posting it. :)