1/1 Photo of Aunt Hazel's Chocolate Marshmallow Dessert
This recipe is one of my favorite make ahead desserts but ancient-I got it via my mother from an aunt-I think it is probably well over 50 years old. Whenever they invented the marshmallow... When did they invent the marshmallow?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out butter to soften.
- 2Put first three ingredients in top pan of double boiler, melt, cool, stir, set aside.
- 3Combine graham crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter.
- 4Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumb mixtures.
- 5Toss and press into 8" square pan.
- 6Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mix.
- 7Put this chocolate mixture on top of the crumb layer.
- 8Put remaining crumbs on top.
- 9Refrigerate several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Hazel's Chocolate Marshmallow Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 149.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g