Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from my Aunt Grace and it is easy and very tasty! The entire dish is empty at Potluck Dinners. You can also use ingredients that are not the "fat free" version but this is how I prefer to make it. My family and I are always trying to eat a little healthier and will cut back where we can.
- 2 lbs of ore-ida tater tots
- 11 ounces of campbells 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces of shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free, melted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) bag sun chips, broken into pieces (individual size bag)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the soup, sour cream, cheese, onion and butter and mix well.
- Arrange the tator tots in a lasagne size pan and pour the soup mixture on top.
- Top the mixture with the chips.
- Bake for 1 hour.