Recipe by Lubie
This is a great recipe for a cold winter day.
Top Review by Mama's Place
This was so Yummy! I tweaked it a bit as I always do w/ recipes but kept the base ingredients. I was in the mood for nachos but didnt want the same ol same ol....I took the chili put it on some tortilla chips threw on some cheese and My Aunties infamous avocado dip and they were the best nachos ever! Couldnt of done it without THIS chili ! Thanks be to Aunt Glo!!!!
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 -3 green peppers
- 1 -2 medium onion
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes (Italian Style, Blended but not pureed.)
- 2 cans chili beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic (chopped or powder)