Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This fudge is one of my FAVORITES! Rich and creamy with lots of peanutbuttery FLAVOR, it is one of the BEST Peanut Butter Fudge recipes I have ever had! I sometimes use chunky peanut butter in place of the plain peanut butter.
Top Review by 49erboy
I made this fudge for Christmas, and it was fantastic! I added a small bag of chocolate chips, to please the chocolate lovers, and everyone loved it. Definitely a great fudge recipe, very easy to make.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy cast iron pan, on med-high heat, bring to a boil the sugar, brown sugar and milk, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Take off the stove, and add the peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, butter or.
- margarine, and walnuts.
- Stir well, and put into 2 8x8" pans.
- Let cool, and then with a sharp knife, cut into 2" squares.
- Store in a plastic container.
- These can be refrigerated.