Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is rich, but Good. I like that it's hard to do wrong, and that you can also make it with other puddings. Chocolate pudding is delicious in this, as is coconut cream pudding topped with toasted coconut just before serving. It's also good with pitachio pudding for St. Patrick's Day.
- Crust: Mix well and pat into ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Filling: Spread filling on Cooled crust.
- Next layer: Mix pudding and milk and spread on filling mixture.
- Topping: Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with additional pecans.