Recipe by Julie Tremmel
The combination of fruits was a sweet and tangy blend my children love. Easy to throw together and quickly gone. This reminds me of the Five Alive frozen concentrate I enjoyed growing up.
Top Review by Tamaretta
Very refreshing and a great use of all the marked-down citrus produce I bought. Next time I would start with 1 cup of sugar and add more if needed. 1.5 cups of sugar was a little too sweet for us so I squeezed 2 more lemons and 2 more limes and added another quart of water to make an even gallon. Found this originally in Taste of Home. Thanks for posting here!
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze the juice from 4 each of the lemons, limes and oranges and pour into a gallon size pitcher.
- Thinly slice remaining fruit and set aside for garnish.
- Add water and sugar to juice and mix well.
- Store in the refridgerator.
- Serve on ice with fruit slices.