Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious spread for appetizers or a quick snack. I like these best served on club crackers. (The easiest way to chop the olives is in a food processor or blender.)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives (finely chopped)
- 4 ounces ham (diced or cubed)
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl then form a ball.
- Put ball in saran wrap or serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I brought this to our family Easter dinner. Everyone enjoyed it a lot. It was easy to put together. I had some almonds in the cabinet and ended up coating the outside with those and some additional chopped green onions. We served the cheese ball with club crackers as you suggested and my father was topping his with a few dashes of hot sauce. Thanks Jennie. :) Made for PAC Spring 2009.