Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a classic family recipe that we use as either a "make into balls and squish them" recipe or a roll out and get out the fancy cookie cutters recipe.
- Cream the butter and vanilla together.
- Add in and mix the cornstarch to the butter mixture.
- Add the icing sugar to the butter/cornstarch mixture.
- Beat well until well combined and fluffy.
- Add the flour and beat well until combined and fluffy.
- Make into two balls of dough to work with, if you are going to use cookie cutters.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thick, or make into small balls to press with a fork or small cookie press.
- Bake at 325 degrees F, for 20-25minutes (reduce time if small cookies).