Recipe by Ashley S.
I look forward to this dish all year long! Since we are military we don't always get holidays at home so I have started making it when we can't eat hers! It works perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas since you use half the bag of Pepperidge Farm stuffing for one recipe...you just need one bag :) It's soooo delicious I hope you like it!
- 2 (12 ounce) bagschopped broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together broccoli, cheese soup (mushroom or celery soup can also be substituted), sour cream, egg, onion, and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and top with stuffing and drizzle the butter over the top of the stuffing.
- Return to oven for another 10 to 15 minutes.