Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A different take on typical goulash. Makes just enough without making a ton.
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute beef and onion until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain fat from beef, add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the tomato sauce, and stewed/diced tomatoes, corn and cooked macaroni.
- Stir well and allow to heat through about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with Salad and Garlic bread and you have a quick tasty and balanced dinner.