Recipe by Little Woman
Every time I take my children to my aunt's home she makes us these donuts and serves them with bacon. Perhaps it's the love she puts in them, but they're 100 times better then Krispy Kreme.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- oil (for frying)
- powdered sugar, for coating
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in small pan to 350°F.
- Cut biscuits with pancake syrup lid or other small circumference cup to make the holes.
- Fry donuts 3 at a time with their holes, turning when golden.
- Sift powdered sugar on top when they come out of the pan or shake in a paper bag to coat. Of course, this recipe may be doubled and tripled!