Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another recipe inherited from my wonderful Swedish aunt, rest her soul. Transcription from her original recipe card, word for word.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons rum or 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- (I run nuts, raisins and coconut thru food grinder.).
- Mix sugar and butter. Add nuts. raisins and coconut and rum. Mix well (add more powdered sugar if too soft.) Refridgerate [sp] till firm. Shape into balls 3/4 inch. Roll in coconut. Chill on wax paper. Makes about 30.