Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My aunt gave me this recipe years ago, the only thing I changed was instead of corn tortillas I use flour. Every I've ever made this recipe for LOVES it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can refried beans (mashed)
- 2 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Brown meat and add taco seasoning.
- In a pot make a sauce with beans and tomato sauce.
- Place meat and cheese in tortilla and roll.
- Put rolled tortillas in 9x13 pan.
- Pour sauce over torillas.
- Sprinke with remaining cheese.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-30min.