Recipe by jodyladybug
My Aunt Emy is a fantabulous baker!! These are her famous biscuits... always made on request. Delish!
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir above dry ingredients together until well blended.
- Add milk slowly and mix well.
- Turn our thickened dough onto hard even surface and knead several times.
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/2 inch thickness.
- Fold dough over to form double thickness.
- cut out in cylinder shapes.
- bake at 400 degrees in ungreased pans for 10-15 minutes.