Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Aunt Emy is a fantabulous baker!! These are her famous biscuits... always made on request. Delish!
- Stir above dry ingredients together until well blended.
- Add milk slowly and mix well.
- Turn our thickened dough onto hard even surface and knead several times.
- Roll out dough to approximately 1/2 inch thickness.
- Fold dough over to form double thickness.
- cut out in cylinder shapes.
- bake at 400 degrees in ungreased pans for 10-15 minutes.
The dough was on the dry side but I went ahead and followed through the recipe without adding more milk. The result were nice flavor biscuits. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
These ARE wonderful -- fresh out of the oven with butter and jelly on them they're great, and they're even tasty cold the next day with only butter on them!