Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my Aunt Ely's Miracle Soup cures. It really doesn't cure anything except an empty belly. If you were sick, Ely would make this soup, and would always make sure we ate every bite.
- 4 -6 onions, cut up
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, cut up
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 bunch celery
- 2 (4 ounce) packages onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- Cut the cabbage into bite size chunks.
- Add 1 bunch of chopped celery.
- Add 2 large cans of cut up whole tomatoes.
- Add 2 chopped green peppers.
- Add cut up onions.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the 2 packages of onion soup mix.
- Simmer until vegetables are done.
- Then serve.