Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Aunt Elenore is a wonderful cook and when we went to visit her in Pasadina she made these for us.
Make and share this Aunt Elenore's Bailey's Irish Cream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, Moist Deluxe
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup bailey's irish cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the cake :.
- Prepare a jelly roll pan (about 15" x 10" x1").
- Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish Cream and oil. Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake batter for green swirl.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- To make the swirl:.
- In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients
- (reserved batter,frosting,white chips,green color and 1/4 cup Baileys)
- Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter. Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect. Bake 25 - 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.