Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Aunt Elenore is a wonderful cook and when we went to visit her in Pasadina she made these for us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2To make the cake :.
- 3Prepare a jelly roll pan (about 15" x 10" x1").
- 4Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish Cream and oil. Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake batter for green swirl.
- 5Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- 6To make the swirl:.
- 7In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients
- 8(reserved batter,frosting,white chips,green color and 1/4 cup Baileys)
- 9Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter. Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect. Bake 25 - 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Elenore's Bailey's Irish Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 184.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: