Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salsa recipe that I got from my Aunt.
- 5 roma tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 3 -6 serrano peppers
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix (Fiesta Brand is best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- Cut the tops off of the Roma tomatoes, blend in food processor until they are like a chunky soup.
- add chopped onion, garlic cloves and handful of chopped cilantro.
- cut tops off of Serano peppers and add to food processor.
- mix all together.
- add 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- season generously with fajita seasoning.
- salt and pepper to taste.