Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Aunt Eileen gave this recipe to my mom and we made it and it was delicious. You can melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave but be careful not to burn it. You can also use nuts instead of chocolate chips. Or you can use both!!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt butter and chocolate in pan over low heat, stirring.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, stir well.
- Sift flour and salt, add to chocolate.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8x8x2 pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
Very good, very easy. I used chocolate chips because that's what the kids like. Next time I'll try the nuts. Thanks LN.