Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe my mother got from my aunt in Waterbury, Connecticut. Don't let the flour turn you off. You won't even notice it. This stuff is addicting.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (not the small can)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (18 ounce) plastic jar marshmallow cream (use fluff, not kraft)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter (not the large jar)
- 1 cup flour
- Boil first 3 ingredients for 10-11 minutes. Quickly add last three ingredients. and stir quickly.
- Pour into buttered 9x13 pan and either refrigerate or let set.
INCREDIBLY rich. And it makes a lot. It came out less firm than I had anticipated...much more sticky. Delicious nonetheless. Thanks for sharing this.