Recipe by grannyginger450
If you have a craving for stuffed cabbage but you are time inpaired, this recipe is for you. It combines all the ingredients without all the fuss!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped meat
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 medium white potatoes
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- While browning chopped meat,onions,salt and pepper(use atleast a 3 quart pot).
- peel(or not) and chunk potatoes, chop cabbage into small pieces
- When meat is browned add tomato sauce, mix Bring to boil
- On top of meat,layer potatoes then cabbage. cover. simmer until potatoes and cabbage are tender (about 30-40 minutes)stirring occationally after cabbage wilts.