Recipe by Che~Sara`
Crispy bacon wrapped scallops on a bed of garlic parmesan pasta... one or her most requested meals! I serve with asparagus.
Top Review by MargieHasTriedIt
These were delicious! I would suggest using thick bacon strips so they are equally done liek the scallops. I didn't make your pasta, I wanted an alfredo this time but next time I will. Mushrooms would tast good with this.
- 24 scallops, large
- 12 slices bacon, cut in halves
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 portabella mushroom, sliced
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wrap each scallop with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place in single layer on foil lined baking sheet with sides so grease doesn't spill.
- Place in oven for 15-25 minutes, depending on size of your scallops.
- Watch closely as you want the bacon to be crispy but you don't want the scallops to be rubbery.
- While scallops are baking, saute garlic and portabello mushroom in 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss garlic and mushrooms with pasta and parmesan, adding more olive oil if desired.
- Once scallops are removed from oven, place with pasta and serve.