Recipe by Color Guard Mom
My mom got this recipe from Aunt Debbie. As a kid I use to think this was almost like heaven. It tastes a bit like cheese cake, but fluffier. The last time I made it for a BUNKO night, the ladies gobbled it up.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
I've made this a few times and LOVE it! what a great low carb way to get your cheesecake. I used cherry pie filling and another time Recipe #152992. When I made the berry sauce it was still quite warm so I refrg. the creamy filling and topped later with the berry sauce. Thanks so much for posting, Color Guard Mom! Roxygirl
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (2 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften gelatin in cold water. Heat milk, stir in gelatin. Beat until gelatin melts, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Add gelatin mixture. Beat until well blended.
- Prepare dream whip as directed. Mix well. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Place in serving bowl. Top with canned cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until completely chilled (at least 2 hours).