Recipe by prattandpratt
This is the absolute best pumpkin roll I've ever tasted. The cake part of it is sooo moist - the whole thing just melts in your mouth! One of my Aunt Colleen's tried and true recipes, always on high request during the holiday season.
Top Review by de4040
had a problem rolling part was easy but wend i added the filling it didn't look like itshould have maybe i did something wrong it taste great but i couldn't bring it as a giht like i wanted to. felt bad about that made three and all came out the same
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml pumpkin puree
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 177.44 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 59.16 ml margarine or 59.16 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the cake ingredients, mix together gently but well.
- Line 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with foil and grease well (or use parchment paper - don't grease).
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then roll up (still on the foil or parchment paper).
- Hint - When rolling - roll it so the long sides remain long.
- Let cool for ATLEAST 30 minutes.
- Prepare filling by mixing ingredients together well.
- Unroll the cake and spread the filling on the cake, reroll without the foil.
- Good warm, cold, or can be frozen and kept for several weeks - IF nobody finds it!