This is the absolute best pumpkin roll I've ever tasted. The cake part of it is sooo moist - the whole thing just melts in your mouth! One of my Aunt Colleen's tried and true recipes, always on high request during the holiday season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the rest of the cake ingredients, mix together gently but well.
- 3Line 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with foil and grease well (or use parchment paper - don't grease).
- 4Pour batter into pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6Let cool slightly, then roll up (still on the foil or parchment paper).
- 7Hint - When rolling - roll it so the long sides remain long.
- 8Let cool for ATLEAST 30 minutes.
- 9Prepare filling by mixing ingredients together well.
- 10Unroll the cake and spread the filling on the cake, reroll without the foil.
- 11Good warm, cold, or can be frozen and kept for several weeks - IF nobody finds it!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Colleen's Pumpkin Roll
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 384.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g