Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the absolute best pumpkin roll I've ever tasted. The cake part of it is sooo moist - the whole thing just melts in your mouth! One of my Aunt Colleen's tried and true recipes, always on high request during the holiday season.
- Beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the cake ingredients, mix together gently but well.
- Line 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with foil and grease well (or use parchment paper - don't grease).
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then roll up (still on the foil or parchment paper).
- Hint - When rolling - roll it so the long sides remain long.
- Let cool for ATLEAST 30 minutes.
- Prepare filling by mixing ingredients together well.
- Unroll the cake and spread the filling on the cake, reroll without the foil.
- Good warm, cold, or can be frozen and kept for several weeks - IF nobody finds it!