Recipe by chandrasphotography
Tasty, thick olive dip made in a blender that you can serve with Ritz crackers or veggies. For the olive lovers in my family, my Aunt Cheryl always brings a little bit of finger food, this dip, and a separate can of olives for each of us!
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces chopped canned black olives
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, blend the cottage cheese and cream cheese together until it is the desired consistency.
- Add the olives and blend well. Add garlic powder to taste (in my family, this means add a lot of it!).
- If you are using whole olives instead of chopped, blend the olives first and then add the cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- Let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Dip will be thick and lumpy.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
- We like using Ritz crackers.