Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful alternative to the sour cream chip dips. Tangy, and very simple to make. Everyone will love it.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- Soften Cream Cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients into cream cheese until smooth and creamy with small bits of onion.
- Store in an air tight container in refrigerator until firm.
- Serve with Potato chips or any other chip of your choice.
This was pretty good. Different. We ate it with wheat thins. Wasn't sure what kind of "salad dressing" to use so I used Ranch. Thanks for sharing- (reviewed for 2007 Fall PAC)