Recipe by Gigi
A quick, tasty top of the stove casserole, one of our favorites. Great with a green salad and hot rolls.
Top Review by Cullinaryjudge
I needed a fast meal last night, and this was perfect. It is not only easy to prepare, but really tasty. Our ground beef is packaged in 2 pound packages, and I added pepper and garlic powder to taste, were my only changes.
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of tomato soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble ground beef and cook in skillet, stirring until done.
- Drain fat.
- While beef is cooking, cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in skillet with meat.
- Heat on low and stir occasionally until cheese is melted and dish is heated throughout.