Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Every Christmas I looked forward to eating handfuls of my Great Aunt Catherine's sugar cookies (oh, if my parents only knew!) These truly are the most fantastic sugar cookies I have ever eaten.
- Cream butter, sugars and vanilla together.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Add nuts and stir.
- Form balls the size of walnuts.
- Then roll in sugar and press flat with the bottom of a glass or the tines of a fork -dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min or until edges are a light brown.