Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
my aunt gave my mom this recipe and now we make it for christmas every year when we go over to the house of my father's parents and they can't get enough of it!
- 2 ounces crabmeat
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, depending (less (or more)
- Mix everything but cheese together very well.
- preheat oven 350°F.
- Pour into pyrex baking dish.
- Top with desired amount of cheese.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes.