Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
A very good chicken marinade from one of my friend's family.
- 1 -2 lb chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all together and place in a zip loc bag. (I usually put all of the ingredients right in the zip loc bag, seal it up and then squeeze the ingredients together so that they are mixed up very well).
- Pierce your four chicken breasts with a fork in several places. This allows the marinade to soak into the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the zip loc bag and refrigerate. You will want to flip the zip loc bag several times to make sure both sides of chicken get to soak up the marinade.
- Either bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or grill.
A great recipe and one that we used thru the holiday period for a potluck supper. simple and tasty, thanks for posting.