- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, powdered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- meat drippings (enough to make a stiff dough) or broth (enough to make a stiff dough) or water, from canned tuna (enough to make a stiff dough)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, powdered milk and garlic powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Add beaten egg, flavoring and mix well with.
- Dough should be very stiff.
- If necessary, add more flavouring.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with shaped cookie cutters of your choice.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.