Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on the net
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, powdered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- meat drippings (enough to make a stiff dough) or broth (enough to make a stiff dough) or water, from canned tuna (enough to make a stiff dough)
- Combine flour, powdered milk and garlic powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Add beaten egg, flavoring and mix well with.
- Dough should be very stiff.
- If necessary, add more flavouring.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with shaped cookie cutters of your choice.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Banks and Cooper thank you for this, they give it four paws up! Maggie the cat wants to know if Aunt Bianca has any kitty treat recipes.....~!