Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found on the net
Make and share this Aunt Bianca's Dog Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, powdered milk and garlic powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Add beaten egg, flavoring and mix well with.
- Dough should be very stiff.
- If necessary, add more flavouring.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with shaped cookie cutters of your choice.
- Place biscuits on cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Banks and Cooper thank you for this, they give it four paws up! Maggie the cat wants to know if Aunt Bianca has any kitty treat recipes.....~!