Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
You won't be sorry if you put a ladle of this in the bowl with your favorite chili!
- 411.06 g can yellow hominy, drain well
- 411.06 g can white hominy, drain well
- 198.44 g can diced green chilies
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 453.59 g monterey jack cheese, grated
- Mix the first 4 items together and put in a baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chili.
My husband is the hominy fan in our house and he loved this recipe! It was my first time trying it and I liked the flavor of this dish but it was a little watery (maybe I didn't drain it well enough). I served this with Uncle Dick's Pork Chili (also from this site). Wonderful combination. Thanks for posting!
Thanks for the recipe and for the hominy,This was great. I thought my husband had sent your present in the mail, however I discovered it in his car so I'll send it out. Men (can't live with them, can't live without them) Leanne
wow wow i loved this recipe it is wicked good my mouth was making happy sounds ,smells good cooking too